Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Improving reader engagement

New feature on the blog: reactions!

Below each post you can now "react" to certain posts. So far, there are only three different categories: 'interesting', 'challenging' and 'boring'.

 Most of my posts manifest because I think the content is either interesting or challenging. It recently occurred to me that people might also find my posts boring. So I am interested in seeing, out of these specific categories, what my readers think of each post.

For now there will only be 3, but based on the response the categories may change.

Also, if you view the Budding Statesman on mobile, you will now see the desktop version instead. The desktop version will be displayed on all platforms. This is in response to some feedback about the difficulty in finding certain widgets on the mobile version, such as the "subscribe" widget.

Happy reacting!

No comments :

Post a Comment